Ceremonial Vocals provides a wealth of unique vocal performances from South American ceremonies, indigenous rituals and more; waiting to be played on (Kontakt) or injected into (using WAV files) your cinematic, ambient and dance productions.
The “uniqueness” of the content lies in :
- The authenticity of the performances (as the performer spends most of her time within the ceremonial act/performance on original locations)
- The fact that these songs do not hit ears anywhere else
and also their tribal and indigenous nature inviting some rare inspiration and emotion.
Like Mideast Vocals the library consists of vocal performances within different forms from complete songs to a huge collection of loops (processed and natural), phrases and one shots to sweet extra’s like overtone singing, shruti box samples and words.
Ceremonial Vocals also comes with a set of Kontakt 5 instruments such as multisample instruments to loop and phrase players and a sweet shruti box sample instrument.
We believe this library is useful for anyone related to music production, composers for cinema and media, electronic music producers of any genre and world-fusion lovers.
- 804 mb (unzipped) Kontakt & Wav (24 bit 44.1)
- 22 Long Improvisations and songs
- 85 Loops (Natural & Processed)
- 45 One Shots
- 20 Phrases
- 11 Kontakt 5 Instruments (Multisample | Loop | Phrase)
- 207 Total Samples & Instruments (with sweet extras)
COMPOSED BY COMMUNITY